Wallowa Valley Health Care Foundation
"Where your donations make the difference!"
Providing health care in such a rural, remote area is no easy task, but because of people like you, Wallowa County has become a model for others to follow. When you support the work of the Wallowa Valley Health Care Foundation, you help us improve and expand health care services in our community.
Since 1991, your donations have made a big difference with the quality and scope of health care services. The Foundation helped raise money for our new award-winning hospital, which opened in 2007. Not only do we now have a state-of-the-art facility, it has also helped us attract and retain physicians from well respected medical schools around the nation.
Your donations have also helped us:
- Purchase new four-wheel drive ambulances that can reach patients in the rugged terrain of the Wallowa Mountains
- Improve and make updates to medical equipment in physical therapy, surgery, imaging, lab and nursing so that patients are provided with state-of-the-art technology
- Invest in more equipment, training, and items to comfort those with cancer, so they have options to receive treatment close to home
To raise this money to make improvements to Wallowa County Health Care, the Foundation holds annual fundraisers and events that the whole community can enjoy. Use this website to learn how to contribute to the Foundation so that your donation can make the difference.
To donate to the Foundation you can:
- Make a monetary donation
- Donate an item for a live or silent auction at our annual Healthy Futures Dinner Auction
- Attend the annual Healthy Futures Dinner Auction in November
- Run or walk in the Amy Hafer Race for Awareness in June
- Join Circle 100 Club
- Contribute to our year end campaign
- Volunteer your time and/or expertise for an event
- Serve on the Board of Directors
Your tax deductible donation makes the difference between adequate health care and the state-of-the-art health care our patients deserve. For more information on how you can contribute, contact Foundation Director Stacy Green at 541.426.1913, or one of our board members.